Training through Rhyl BID
09/21/2022 18:00 - 20:00
Networking is a part of a business that many people avoid, fear doing or don’t enjoy. Whether it’s because you don’t have the time, you don’t see the point, or you simply feel too shy to talk to new people, this course will help you to understand why networking is an important part of the business.
This training will cover:
- What makes a successful networker and understand the pitfalls to avoid.
- How often to network in order to build a robust network and maintain useful relationships.
- How to prepare physically and mentally for an upcoming networking event.
- How to approach people, introduce yourself and start a conversation with confidence.
- How to follow up, maintain contact with and re-approach existing network connections.
- How social media and email can help you to network successfully.